- naisdevice cannot connect, yet
/msg @Kolide status is happy!
- Disconnect and re-connect
- If you used MacOS migrate assistant, remove your old config
rm -r "~/Library/Application Support/naisdevice" before you start naisdevice.
- Outgoing UDP connections to 51820/UDP must be open in your firewall and or modem provided by your ISP.
- If Kolide is reporting that your device has not been seen "in a long time" try reinstalling. Uninstall
- If a browser does not pop up after you click connect and naisdevice is stuck authenticating, restart your default browser.